How many calories should I eat to lose weight fast? I’ve heard this question at least thousands of times.
Calories are the culprits behind weight gain with the amounts that you take on a daily bass largely determining how much weight you are likely to put on. It is therefore not a wonder that when it comes to weight loss, calories in and calories out is what matters the most.
How Many Calories To Lose Weight Fast for Women
The fact is that the body still needs a good amount of calories for energy. This means that it can be dangerous to scrap off foods that are rich in calories because then it means that the body will be deprived of energy and you will achieve less.
Many people struggle with how many calories to drop to lose weight fast and this is considering that lots of foods have different calorie levels. If you are asking how many calories you need to lose weight fast, then you are best placed looking for a calorie calculator. This is because the calories that are suitable for your friend might not be suited for you. Your height and your current weight as well as the amount of weight you are looking to shed can determine the number of calories you need to eat every day.
When making weight loss targets, it is important to remain realistic if you are to get the best results from your efforts without risking your health. For instance a 3 day diet can be helpful in trying out how you feel keeping off unhealthy foods, but it won’t achieve much in terms of losing weight.
A calorie calculator helps in guiding you through your daily intake but in essence, women should never eat below 1200 calories every day and men should not go below the 1600 calorie mark.
To get it right with the calories, you need to know what to eat to lose weight and how many calories to eat to lose weight. Knowing your foods and their calorie levels is without doubt the best way to approach the calorie in calorie out regime of losing weight.
Here are helpful tips that can help you with the calories:
- Eat 1300 calories per day, and split them using this formula: 45% from protein, 35 % from carbs, and the rest 20% from fats.
- Change your diet to more filling, healthy foods because they keep you feeling full for longer, hence you are less likely to overeat and take in more calories than required. The best foods with a good amount of calories include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes and natural oatmeal. Vegetables are also great with the best being cabbage, lettuce, green beans, spinach, broccoli, radishes and cauliflower.
- Let your meals be made up of more vegetables and fruits and only a sensible amount of carbs. You also want to ensure that you eat more protein with the best lean protein options being turkey, chicken, egg whites, fish like tuna and salmon and lean red meat. Protein ought to be included in every one of your meals because they take longer to digest hence keep you full for longer.
- Keep off sugary foods and deep fried and fatty foods because they are high in calorie and have no nutritional value.
- It is not enough to know how many calories to lose weight fast, hence exercising is still of importance if you are to reach your weight loss goals. Burn calories by exercising more and they can be as easy as taking the stairs in place of the elevator and walking to the grocery shop instead of driving there. Intense workout can also be used to burn calories so you can lose that weight fast. You can create an exercise timetable and keep making changes to keep the sessions fun and enjoyable.
- Exercises can get boring when you do the same thing over and over again and that’s why you’ll love these ones from this video https://youtu.be/WzYqLZ6663o. More about how many calories one should eat a day to lose weight, can be learned in here:
If you are wondering what to eat to lose weight fast, you can seek the help of a professional to help you know your foods. To learn more about how many calories to lose weight fast, please check this before and after weight loss story.